23 Harcove Street, St. Catharines
The Home: The moment you walk through the door, youll get that tingle. The Great room is gorgeous. Love the hard wood floors, lights and the stunning gas fireplace is the focus. You can just picture the excitement of this open concept and how fun it would be to dine and entertain. Tons of counterspace and cabinets in this classic kitchen. Upstairs, is 3 solid bedrooms with the master having an awesome spa like ensuite and walk in closet. Back down into the lower level you can envision this a great hangout area with 3pc bath or perhaps a in-law suite with the office by the front door. The basement is fully finished for a games rm, laundry and plenty of storage. The Lot: Slide out to the patio and crack a beer, this patio is awesome. Im thinking a covered patio out the door and L shaped patio set with a firepit in the corner. Better yet, a Hot tub would be perfect here. With no rear neighbors and mature landscaping, this is great for BBQ parties and bocce ball. The Lifestyle: This Home has been renovated top to bottom with pride in craftsmanship every inch of the way. Move in and relax. With a true double car garage you can both park in, this home is made those those with an exciting life on the go. This home is for you. (id:10026)
Property TypeSingle Family
Exterior FinishVinyl siding
Sewer / Septic
Heating TypeForced air
CoolingAir Conditioned, Central air conditioning
Basement TypeFull (Partially finished)
- Second level 4pc Bathroom
- Ground level Living room 17' 0'' x 12' 0''
- Ground level Kitchen 14' 0'' x 9' 0''
- Ground level Dining room 11' 4'' x 7' 7''
- Ground level Family room 15' 7'' x 10' 3''
- Ground level Office 11' 0'' x 8' 0''
- Second level Bedroom 16' 0'' x 10' 0''
- Second level 3pc Ensuite bath
- Second level Bedroom 11' 2'' x 14' 6''
- Second level Bedroom 11' 4'' x 10' 8''
- Ground level 3pc Bathroom
- Basement Recreation room 17' 6'' x 12' 9''
- Basement Laundry room 14' 0'' x 10' 7''