18 Madison Street, Fort Erie
Harmony blends the decor throughout this classic side split located in a mature neighbourhood in Fort Erie. Grandness welcomes you as first enter into the tiled foyer. Gleaming hardwood floors, cathedral ceiling in great room & dining room with a peak a boo into the kitchen. Kitchen boasts wall mounted oven, electric counter stove top, built in dishwasher and breakfast bar overlooking the family room. Upstairs 3 spacious bedrooms greet you. Extra light provided by the skylight in the 4 pce bathroom. Main floor family room with gas fireplace and sliding patio doors that lead to seasonal sun room. Extra play area in the basement rec room, lots of storage space, in the utility-laundry room. 3 pce bath with the shower around the corner. In the fenced backyard awaits a summer paradise with in-ground salt water heated pool, hot tub and lovely ornate landscaping. Enjoy in the evenings the ambiance of the back yard/sun room lighting. Other noteworthy features include reverse osmosis system, alarm system, single attached garage and interlocking 'Herring bone' driveway. This captivating home awaits for you and your family to enjoy. Close to Peace Bridge, Lake Erie, Niagara River, Old Fort Erie, shopping amenities, parks. (id:10026)
Property TypeSingle Family
Exterior FinishBrick, Vinyl siding
Sewer / Septic
Heating TypeForced air
CoolingAir Conditioned, Central air conditioning
Basement TypePartial (Partially finished)
- Second level 4pc Bathroom
- Second level Bedroom 12' 0'' x 10' 0''
- Second level Bedroom 13' 8'' x 11' 3''
- Second level Bedroom 11' 0'' x 10' 4''
- Lower level 3pc Bathroom
- Lower level Laundry room 20' 6'' x 11' 0''
- Lower level Recreation room 17' 7'' x 12' 5''
- Ground level Sunroom 14' 3'' x 14' 3''
- Ground level Family room 18' 9'' x 11' 9''
- Ground level Kitchen 11' 3'' x 8' 0''
- Ground level Dining room 11' 8'' x 9' 8''
- Ground level Great Room 20' 8'' x 13' 0''
- Ground level Foyer 7' 0'' x 7' 6''