7760 Cavendish Drive, Niagara Falls
Attention!!! Charming brick raised bungalow situated on a large lot in a wonderful area of Niagara Falls. As you approach this home you will take note of the oversized driveway that will accommodate not one or two, but three cars!! This home is as cute as a button. The care and love that has been put into this one can be felt from the moment you walk in the door. As you enter this home you are greeted by a lovely living room, partially open to the renovated eat-in kitchen (2015). You can tell the sellers have style and flair by their tasteful selections of the counter tops, back splash, and cabinetry, a treat for the lucky buyers! Some updates to the this home include: living room window and basement windows with the exception of one (2009), roof (2004), central air and furnace (2012), and California shutters (main floor 2017 and downstairs 2015). The basement of this home features a separate entrance, a massive rec room with gas fireplace, a fourth bedroom, and a 3pc bath. To boot, this home is within minutes of Lundy's Lane, the QEW, schools, and shopping! Book your own private showing today. (id:10026)
Property TypeSingle Family
Sewer / Septic
Heating TypeForced air
CoolingAir Conditioned, Central air conditioning
Basement TypeFull (Finished)
Basement TypeSeparate entrance
- Basement Bedroom 12' 2'' x 10' 7''
- Basement Laundry room 10' 7'' x 12' 9''
- Basement Foyer 13' 0'' x 12' 5''
- Basement 3pc Bathroom
- Basement Recreation room 12' 3'' x 24' 4''
- Ground level Master bedroom 11' 2'' x 14' 10''
- Ground level Bedroom 8' 9'' x 9' 11''
- Ground level Bedroom 11' 0'' x 8' 8''
- Ground level 4pc Bathroom
- Ground level Living room 14' 0'' x 11' 5''
- Ground level Eat in kitchen 19' 3'' x 11' 1''