6391 SAM IORFIDA Drive, Niagara Falls
Stunning custom built 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath two storey in the highly desirable Oldfield Estates. Stucco and stone exterior give this home great curb appeal! From the moment you walk in the front door you notice the attention to detail. Your grand entrance sparkles with upgraded lighting and a wide Oak staircase with wrought iron spindles. This home boasts a chef's dream kitchen with a 36" Gas Range Thermador, stainless steel hood, plenty of quartz counter space including an oversized quartz island, farm sink, soft-close cabinets and a gorgeous Butler's pantry (with a wine fridge and rack) that makes entertaining a joy. The open-concept main floor also features 9 FT ceilings, a living room with a floor to ceiling stone wall with an upgraded sleek gas fireplace and a separate dining room. You will love the comfort of second floor laundry with built-in cabinets, 4 spacious bedrooms and a truly luxurious 4 piece master ensuite with a glass tile shower and soaker tub. Fully finished basement contains another oak staircase, 5th bedroom, recreational room and a full bathroom which gives you over 3000 square feet of living space! Also enjoy your insulated double car garage with extra space for your golf cart and a separate door to the backyard! Gigantic 20x14 covered deck with a natural gas hook up, fully-fenced and no rear neighbours. Close to the QEW, Thundering Waters golf course, Casino, Niagara Parkway and more. Taxes to be assessed. All appliances included. (id:10026)
Property TypeSingle Family
Exterior FinishBrick, Stone, Stucco, Vinyl siding
Sewer / Septic
Heating TypeForced air
CoolingAir Conditioned, Central air conditioning
Basement TypeFull (Finished)
- Second level Laundry room
- Second level 4pc Bathroom
- Second level Bedroom 11' 0'' x 10' 4''
- Second level Bedroom 12' 2'' x 11' 5''
- Second level Bedroom 13' 3'' x 9' 10''
- Second level 4pc Ensuite bath 10' 9'' x 6' 7''
- Second level Master bedroom 17' 0'' x 13' 10''
- Basement Cold room
- Basement Utility room
- Basement 3pc Bathroom
- Basement Recreation room 29' 10'' x 14' 7''
- Basement Bedroom 11' 1'' x 10' 5''
- Ground level 2pc Bathroom
- Ground level Mud room ' 0'' x ' 0''
- Ground level Dining room 14' 7'' x 11' 5''
- Ground level Living room 15' 1'' x 14' 9''
- Ground level Eat in kitchen 15' 9'' x 11' 5''