38 HATTER Avenue, Welland
Raise the roof on this raised bungalow as we have a perfect storm of location, condition and price! Let's start with the location; this 10 yr old beautifully built stylish stucco design w/single interlock drive, resides on a quiet street in a highly desirable neighbourhood of Welland. Public Transit, Parks and Trails are a stones throw away. Enter through the front door and you will smile: an impressive foyer showcasing sun-filled, 9 foot ceilings, an open staircase to the upper level and lower level awaits. The open concept living rm/ dining rm and kitchen offer nice details of custom bamboo floors, strategically placed windows for optimum light, spacious kitchen cabinetry with granite counter tops and a sliding door that leads to a beautiful deck w/ stairs to the backyard. The master bdrm overlooks the backyard and has easy access to the 4 pc wshrm. The 2nd bdrm is a a good size and offers great closet space. The lower level is really impressive, starting with radiant heated floors throughout. A very nice family room has large bright windows and room for the whole family as well as a plenty of space for a home office if desired. The 3rd bdrm and 3 pc wshrm are ideal for guests. Lots of additional storage space located underneath the foyer as well. Spotless, shows pride of ownership. A home you will be proud to own! (id:10026)
Property TypeSingle Family
Exterior FinishStone, Vinyl siding
Sewer / Septic
Heating TypeForced air, Radiant heat
CoolingCentral air conditioning
Basement TypeFull (Finished)
- Basement 3pc Bathroom 7' 3'' x 6' 5''
- Basement Office 21' 3'' x 8' 1''
- Basement Bedroom 10' 1'' x 8' 6''
- Basement Family room 18' 6'' x 18' 2''
- Ground level Foyer 8' 2'' x 7' 10''
- Ground level 4pc Bathroom 6' 2'' x 5' 0''
- Ground level Bedroom 10' 5'' x 8' 9''
- Ground level Master bedroom 14' 5'' x 8' 9''
- Ground level Living room 22' 0'' x 9' 7''
- Ground level Dining room 10' 0'' x 9' 7''
- Ground level Kitchen 11' 10'' x 9' 7''